Olga Batishcheva, 2009 Fellow
Founder and Director of the Policy Research Centre (NGO) and Senior Lecturer at the National University of Ostroh Academy, Ostroh
Olga is Founder and Director of the university based Policy Research Centre which she founded in 2006. The organisation brings together the public, policy-makers and academics to create effective, well thought-out policies and to increase the transparency and accountability of government bodies. The main activities of the Policy Research Centre include:
• organising regular forums of public activists, politicians, policy-makers, and scientists to discuss key issues in public policy.
• providing training and expert opinion support to policy-makers on the local, regional and national level.
• conducting public policy research and evaluations
• hosting round tables, seminars and short-term training sessions for the general public, NGO and mass media representatives in order to teach them public policy analysis tools.
• developing and maintaining database of scientific research on important public policy issues.
Olga is a Senior Lecturer at the National University of Ostroh Academy (Ostroh) within the School of Political and Information Management. She has a Ph.D. in Public Administration.